Normally, you won’t hear very much coming from me during the last month of the year or so. I usually just quiet myself before Father, review the past year of things He brought us through, pray about the upcoming year and listen.
It is always an incredible time for me as I go through this process. It never ceases to amaze me at how things transpire and, ultimately, the fruit that is produced by living in the Kingdom! Besides being the most practical and effective manner of living, Life in the Kingdom is life’s great adventure and is, truly, the last great frontier.
I wanted to share some of the things I learned in 2012. Okay, some of them I knew already but had to be served a gentle reminder. Others were revelation in one form or another. I won’t list everything I learned because that would take too long to post and for you to read. It’s not that I am that intelligent………….it just shows how much I did not and still do not know!
They may or may not seem all that impressive to you, but for me, they have been and continue to be life-altering. By the way, when I use “you” below, I’m not pointing my finger and suggesting that I am talking to YOU……….I’m just using “you” in a general way speaking of myself since these are things I learned.
Here it goes:
- God is not interested in punishing people for their sins. He punished Jesus for their sins! As long as you think that God is interested in punishing people for their sins, you deal with God based on accusations about Him that the adversary has formed in your mind and theology. (that was a pretty good one to start off with, huh?)
- The balance of living accurately with your wife is one of the most neglected parts of a man’s life. A husband is to dwell with his wife
“according to knowledge”, “honoring her” and “as an heir together in the grace of life”. If a man allows the balance to get off and is too proud to reconcile it, prayers will be hindered. A man will NEVER step into the fullness of all that Father has for him apart from living accurately with his wife as one flesh.
- No matter if you invest the time to prepare a bountiful, substantial and edifying table of (spiritual) food, you can lead people to the table but YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM EAT! People will do what is in their heart to do. Some people have to learn the hard way and you still have to love them through it.
- Most believers live their lives from an Old Covenant mentality rather than a true New Covenant mentality. They do not understand that the place in God they are trying to achieve through their religious works is actually the place from which they originated from through their born again experience.
- Father’s House is the administration of what He is currently doing in the earth and will serve as the administration that brings this age to a close. (more on that in 2013!)
- Eternal Life is not relegated to when you die and go to heaven; Eternal Life is knowing God and the Christ He has sent and is to be the dynamic, defining characteristic of the People of God in the earth!
- God is faithful……… He’s proven it over and over and over and over this year! Prophetic words fulfilled. Sustenance provided. Too many things to mention. A People submitted to Father’s rule and being perfected in His Love
- The increase of His government and peace………….there is no end! If you are willing to let Him deal with those things in your life that have you bound, He will remove the cause or source of disorder from your life! You can live in peace….with God and man!
- The corporate Body of Christ is more amazing than I could ever imagine! God is IN His people and Christ if found there.
Which leads me to the last thing I want to share in this post. Listen, Einstein had it going on. But, I thought I would modify his equation, E=mc2, just a bit.
His equation helped prove that matter and energy are not separate but different forms of the same thing.
It means the energy contained in matter (e) is equal to the mass of the matter (m) times the speed of light (c) squared.
What I have learned this year is K=mC2!
K is the Kingdom.
m is a mass. Defined, mass is a grouping of individual parts that compose a unified body of unspecified shape or size. To us, a mass is individual believers that make up the Body of Christ.
C is, of course, Christ. And, Christ being “squared” means He is multiplied by Himself.
So, the Kingdom and Christ are not separate but different forms of the same thing. As the People of God yield to the rule of God and Christ is formed in them, Christ is expressed in/through them, Christ is exalted and the Kingdom is advanced.
2013 is going to be an incredible year for advancement in the Kingdom! May you be blessed as you continue to pursue!
Keep your peace!